We love science and our teachers have strong passion in science and in nurturing students. Our teachers inspire, help students to achieve academic excellence and to become a better person. Join us in this amazing meaningful journey!
Science Teaching Associate (Part-Time)
We are looking for a passionate educator with strong foundation in the sciences and have a flair for writing to join us.
Ideally you should have the following:
- Tertiary and professional qualifications with proven record of academic excellence.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Energetic and engaging in classroom delivery.
- Able to work on weekends
- Meticulous, with a flair for designing engaging educational activities (interactive games, activities, etc.) and materials
- Have a flair for writing curriculum
- Have good understanding of the educational requirements of primary, secondary and tertiary students
- Only Singaporeans and Permanent residents need to apply
How To Apply
Please email us the complete application with all of the following documents for us to process your application: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Resume (CV)
- Cover letter
- Cambridge ‘O’ Level certificate
- Cambridge ‘A’ Level certificate
- University degree certificate (s) (if applicable)
This is a position that will be transitioned to a teaching position.
We welcome fresh graduates. If you have been shortlisted, we will contact you within 1 week from the date of application. We do not entertain phone calls.