We love science and all of us have strong passion in science and in nurturing students. We aim to inspire and nurture students to achieve academic excellence and to bring out the best in them.
Video Creator (Part-Time)
We are looking for a passionate content creator who can produce, shoot, potentially star in and able to edit everything from short social videos through to 2-3min pieces of science-related topics.
Ideally you should have the following:
- Professional qualifications with proven record of digital media/video production experience
- Great storyteller with video content production experience
- Produce compelling content from conceptualization, research, developing video stories to post-production (with skills in Premier Pro)
- Good editing skills and strong artistic eye
- Capable of quick turn-arounds, and managing multiple projects on your plate at any given moment
- Sharp writer with a knack for humour and fun, and an ability to effectively communicate stories and context
- Experience working on illustrations and animations/stop-motion graphics would be an advantage
- Able to work on weekends
- Strong communication skills, self-motivated, able to work independently and has a strong sense of responsibility
- Only Singaporeans and Permanent residents need to apply
How To Apply
Please email us the complete application with all of the following documents for us to process your application: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Resume (CV)
- Cover letter
- Cambridge ‘A’ Level certificate/Polytechnic Diploma
- University degree certificate (s) (if applicable)
- Links to relevant work/portfolio and social media accounts
We welcome fresh graduates. If you have been shortlisted, we will contact you within 1 week from the date of application. We do not entertain phone calls.